Thank you to everyone who came out to Stoughton last week to break ground with us on eight new twin homes!
The homes will be located on Abel Court, off Lincoln Ave. midway between Jackson and Hamilton streets, in downtown Stoughton. Construction will start this summer and all eight homes are expected to be completed by 2023.
Thank you to everyone who helped make this possible including special guests:
• City of Stoughton, Wisconsin Mayor Tim Swadley
• Wisconsin State Rep. Gary Hebl
• Dane County Executive Joe Parisi
• Supervisor Carl Chenoweth of the Dane County Board of Supervisors.
• Regional Director Tawsif Anam from Senator’s Ron Johnson’s office.
• District Director Dane Varese from Congressman Mark Pocan’s office
• Stoughton City Council member Fred Hundt
• Stoughton Area School District Board of Education members Allison Sorg, Joe Freye & Yolibeth Fitzgibbon
A special thank you to Stoughton resident, Tony Hill, who made the property affordable for Habitat to purchase.
Learn more on News 3 Now/Channel 3000