Teamwork Makes the Dream Work
Habitat for Humanity of Dane County’s work would not be possible without the generous support of our committed partners. That support has helped us to build and repair more than 277 homes (and counting) across Dane County. Thank you for creating far-reaching generational change and making dreams come true for so many Habitat homeowners.
Become a Habitat Partner
Unfortunately, the need for affordable housing isn’t going away. Join us as we work to ensure everyone in Dane County has a safe, decent place to call home and continue championing the fight against poverty.Contact Us About Becoming a Partner
Meet Our Partners
Habitat for Humanity of Dane County is proud to partner with the University of Wisconsin-Madison Campus Chapter, Habitat Young Professionals of Dane County, and other local community, corporate, and faith partners, as well as national corporate partners through Habitat for Humanity’s national branch.
The Habitat for Humanity Campus Chapter at University of Wisconsin-Madison works to achieve the Habitat mission through the four functioning pillars: Building, Educating, Fundraising, and Advocacy.
Builds: Volunteers at the build site every Saturday throughout the academic year and plans collegiate break trips to Habitats around the world.
Fundraising: Host several fundraisers throughout the year in order to raise money to fund a Habitat home.
Education: Educates members and others about factors that contribute to poverty and housing vulnerability both in Madison and throughout the world.
Advocacy: Participates in Habitat International’s Act!Speak!Build! Week in the Spring to motivate students to think about housing insecurity in their community through interactive activities, signs, and tabling.
Habitat Young Professionals
The mission of Habitat Young Professionals (HYP) is to enrich Habitat for Humanity of Dane County’s partnerships by providing opportunities for young professionals to volunteer, advocate, and network with other positively minded young professionals.
HYP of Dane County is a diverse group of young professionals who share resources, time and talents to make a difference in the Madison community. HYP is building the next generation of Habitat volunteers, donors, and leaders through monthly social hours, fundraising and volunteer opportunities to support Habitat for Humanity of Dane County.
HYP members volunteer for 24 build days a year, with additional corporate build days each month. With more than 70 active members and growing, HYP volunteers contribute 3,000 hours each year!
Additional Corporate Partners
- The Daniel Erdman Foundation
- ABC Supply Co., Inc.
- Advanced Comfort Technology, Inc.
- Amcor Flexibles, Inc.
- American Endowment Foundation
- American Packaging Corporation
- Angus-Young Associates
- Applied Tech Solutions
- Associated Bank
- Atmosphere Commercial Interiors
- Automation Components, Inc.
- Baehr, Inc.
- Boardman & Clark LLP
- Budget Blinds of Madison
- Burse Surveying and Engineering, Inc.
- Classic Custom Homes of Waunakee, Inc.
- Cremer Foundation
- Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Dorn True Value Hardware
- Edgewood College
- Edward Jones
- Eno Vino Wine Bar & Bistro
- Erdman Company
- Eventus Wealth Advisors
- Ferguson Enterprises
- Fidelity Charitable
- Flad Architects
- Hellenbrand Brothers Excavating, Inc.
- Home Savings Bank
- Hottmann Construction Co., Inc.
- Hydrite Chemical Co.
- It’s Possible Foundation, Inc.
- J.P. Cullen
- John Deere Financial
- Keith & Kinsey Real Estate, Great Rock Realty, LLC
- Knight Barry Title Services, LLC
- Lerdahl Business Interiors, Inc.
- Life Assist USA
- M3 Insurance Solutions for Business
- Marcia Brenner Associates, LLC
- Matt Winzenried Real Estate Partners
- McFarland State Bank
- Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Michael F. Simon Builders, Inc.
- Mirus Bio LLC
- Monona State Bank
- Murphy Desmond S.C. Lawyers
- Networking Engineering Technologies
- Nonn’s Flooring
- North Central Group
- NuMale Medical Center
- Oakbrook Corporation
- Oakwood Foundation, Inc.
- Oregon Community Bank & Trust
- Peters Family Charitable Fund
- Pioneer Property Management Inc.
- Power System Engineering Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- QPS Employment Group
- Realtime Utility Engineers, Inc.
- RHD Plumbing, Inc.
- Ryan Brothers Ambulance, Inc.
- Sentry Insurance
- Settlers Bank
- SEW Operations LLC
- Short Stack Eatery
- Springs Window Fashions, LLC
- Starion Financial
- Stark Realty
- State Bank of Cross Plains
- Summit Credit Union
- SVA Certified Public Accountants
- Tactical Financial Group
- Terso Solutions
- UBS Financial Services
- Thomas Bradley Insurance
- The University Book Store
- Thrivent Financial
- UW Credit Union
- Vierbicher Associates, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- Widen Enterprises, Inc.
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust